Services and Activities
Trusted Dementia Care Services
At Allay Senior Care, our promise is to provide exceptional care and comfort to Alzheimer’s and Dementia patients and their families. To that end, we offer competitive, all-inclusive pricing that stays constant even as the need for care increases. Families can rest assured knowing their loved ones will continue to receive the best possible care in an environment that is truly person-centered.
Dementia & Alzheimer's Disease Care
- 24-hour supervision and care in a safe & secure building
- Activities that enhance quality of life
- Assistance with daily living activities
- Medication administration
- 3 home cooked meals and snacks
- Personal hygiene and incontinence supplies and help
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Cable TV
- Monthly beautician/barber appointments
Respite & Day Care
At Allay, we recognize that caring for loved ones with memory loss can be challenging. We offer respite care to help both you and your loved one rest and rejuvenate. All services above are included with this price.
Activities and Events
At Allay, we offer meaningful activities to enrich the lives of patients suffering from Alzheimer’s and Dementia. In some cases, individuals with memory loss have trouble organizing and participating in various activities. We offer flexible, individualized activities to ensure that dementia residents at every stage feel productive while retaining as much independence as possible.
Our activities meet the needs of our residents socially, spiritually, physically, intellectually, occupationally, and emotionally, and include:
- Social Activities: Coffee Socials; Happy Hour; Intergenerational Activities; Family Night held every month to bring our families together for some camaraderie, refreshments & entertainment.
- Spiritual Activities: Bible Study, Communion Services, and Weekly Church Services.
- Physical Activities: Exercise; Stretches; Gardening in our raised gardens; Walking Groups in our indoor and outdoor pathways; Games that incorporate upper and lower body exercise- Ring Toss, Bocce Ball, Bowling, Golf, Bean Bag Toss, and Balloon Volleyball.
- Intellectual Activities: Games; Currents Events; Bingo; Puzzles; Trivia; Scrapbooking; Ceramics; Crafts; and Art Therapy- Painting, Coloring, and Drawing.
- Occupational Activities: Folding Laundry, Baking/Cooking Groups, and individualized activities that residents can participate in that remind them of the jobs they held throughout their lifetimes, whether it be a fulltime career or a loving housewife.
- Emotional Activities: Reminiscing; Pet Therapy, Music Therapy- including music played during meals, Sing-A-longs, Karaoke, Entertainment, and used to enhance emotional and cognitive functioning and reduce nervousness and agitation.
Contact Allay Senior Care Today
The only Stark County facility to specialize solely in Alzheimer's and Dementia care, Allay takes pride in serving the unique needs of individuals with memory care. For more information about how we can help enrich the lives of your loved ones, call Allay Senior Care today.
Allay’s Dementia Care Services
- Dementia and Alzheimer’s Disease Care
Patients with memory loss require specific care in order to thrive. At Allay, we provide patient-centered, activity-based therapy for people with Alzheimer’s and dementia. At Allay, we can offer more of the one-to-one attention that your loved one needs.
- Senior Day Care
Caring for a loved one with dementia or Alzheimer’s can be a full-time job. At Allay, we offer expert senior day care services for those times when you can’t be there. This is usually a transition to Respite or a permanent residence. Call & ask how this transition works.
- Respite Care
Allay’s knowledgeable and caring staff provides reliable overnight respite care to benefit both the patient and the caregiver. A respite stay can be as little as one night, a week, or even a month. We’re here for you, let us help.
- Short-Term Skilled Services
At Allay, we can arrange for short-term, skilled therapy services. Your loved one could stay in familiar surroundings, safe, secure, and with people they trust.